GSS provide a series of 5 Core Modules through the GSS Educational Programme which can be either taken as individual modules or as a whole course
Core Modules Overview
- 5 stand-alone modules enabling a customised curriculum based on user needs.
- “Students” can pick and choose individual modules or sign up for the whole course
- One module is built upon the other, i.e. roadmap.
- Delivered by Daniel Cade and Nico Decurtins
- Formats used in the modules:
- Videos, Readings, Quizzes, Podcasts
- Created on an e-learning platform with a direct integration into the GSS website for easy access and payment processing.
- About 120-180 minutes each.
Core Module Topics
- Introduction to Sustainability in Sport and Material Topics
- Important Stakeholders in Sport and Key Success Factors for Developing a Sustainability Strategy
- Impact Measurement, Reporting and KPIs in Sport Sustainability Reporting
- 5 Steps to a Sustainable Sporting Event
- Sustainability in Sports Case Studies
Core Modules will be free to organisations who are participating in the GSS Champions of Sustainability Programme or can be purchased on an individual basis
Pricing for an individual core module is €250 or all five modules for €950